Welcome to the Website of the Scientific Staff (WiMis) and Ph.D. Students!
Here you will find information about the doctorate and advanced training programs (Weiterbildung), to your representatives in the committees, regular meetings, mailing lists, and a collection of useful documents.
The Ingenium Welcome Office for new doctoral candidates at TU Darmstadt offers support, information and guidance for new international doctoral candidates and postdocs. On the website of the Welcome Office you will find information on different topics regarding your start at TU Darmstadt and in Germany. They can give you advice regarding accommodation, Visa, learning German, administrative issues, health insurance and any question you might have.
Are You New to the Department?
Then you should do a few things:
- Apply for admission as a doctoral candidate in the department.
- Register your TU-ID so that you can access the internal web pages of the department.
- Read the doctoral guide.
- For you there is a special training program which you should attend.
- You can sign up for our mailing lists.
- And you can show up at a WiMi-meeting. We would be delighted!
There is also the opportunity to enroll as a Ph.D. student. However, for conducting a doctorate at TU Darmstadt the enrollment not necessary.
For further questions do not hesitate to contact us!