- 180 CP in 6 semesters, which corresponds to 3 years of standard period of study
- A focus on fundamentals
- Digitalisation as a central theme in the course of study
- Numerous courses related to the topic of sustainability
- Close supervision in group exercises, pre-calculus exercises and project work
- 6-week pre-study internship in the industry
- Personal mentoring by mechanical engineering professors
- Various opportunities to study abroad
- Programme language: German
Our Mechanical Engineering programme offers a broad, universal, and well-founded education with a typical study period of six semesters. Mathematical and mechanical knowledge is complemented by topics in computer science, materials science, mechatronics, computer-aided design, thermodynamics and many more. In addition, the socially relevant topics of digitalisation and sustainability are important components of our study programme and are addressed in many courses.
In the elective area you can put together a personal combination of in-depth subjects, choosing from almost 30 different courses, in order to be best equipped with specialist knowledge for your first scientific paper, the bachelor's thesis. The electives also offer an exciting preview of the Master's programme, which you can then tailor to your interests by choosing from a variety of specialisations.