We invite as well as Exchange Students to apply for our undergraduate ( Degree Seeking International Students), graduate ( Bachelor) or Master. Helpful information concerning applications, deadlines and language proficiencies are also given by the PhD programs. Department for International Admission
Department of Mechanical Engineering
- The mechanical engineering department consists of 27 research groups.
- In total the Mechanical Engineering Department has more than 600 graduates per year, taking into account bachelor's as well as master's degrees
- Active programme of both fundamental and application oriented research and interdisciplinary attitude.
- Close relations with other national as well as international universities and with a lot of industrial partners.
- Semester dates
- Fall semester starts mid of October and courses end mid of February.
- Spring semester starts mid of April and courses end mid of July.
- Exam dates can stretch across the full non-lecture period between terms.
- Language of instruction and examination is German for most of the lectures.
- Upon consultation with the appropriate professor single exams, research projects or bachelor's and master's theses may be written in English.
- The number of English taught lectures and courses within the master's programme is increasing.
- You can find information about the grade distributions of the undergraduate and graduate study programmes at the faculty of mechanical engineering in our . Download section
- Maschinenbau – We engineer future!